- Stand by GTF's values.
- Treat our network and audience with respect and be sensitive to cultural issues.
- Never compromise our integrity.
- Respect anonymity when requested.
- Stand by transparency, good will, collaboration, diversity.
- Keep our editorial content free from commercial and political interests.
- Present differing points of view and opinions without bias and celebrate diversity in all cultures.
- When you speak the truth, be vocal.
- When you speak about your ideas, avoid preaching and expect constructive criticism.
- Acknowledge a mistake when it occurs and promptly correct it.
- Let integrity be your compass.