Individual Membership Tiers
The Global Thinkers Forum Individual Membership offers the opportunity to individuals to support our vision and engage in our high-impact learning and networking initiatives. Athena40 is our platform for women's advancement and offers a variety of activities engaging visionary women and men throughout the year, including roundtable discussions, panels, podcasts and publications.
GTF & Athena40 Annual Membership
- Two complimentary tickets for you and a friend for a GTF event and one complimentary ticket for an Athena40 private event.
- Your membership keeps you engaged with the organisation and the network, and gives you access to our digital events, such as e-roundtables and complimentary webinars plus priority invitations to our smaller/high-impact group digital meetings and initiatives. Attend Winter or Summer Reception
- Invitations to cultural evenings and other important events at low prices or for free
- Access to a community of visionary, socially-minded, diverse individuals from around the world
- You also support one mentee to participate in the 2023 mentoring cycle
GTF & Athena40 Annual Membership (for Charitable Entities & young professionals below 30)£480 + £50 joining fee
Here at Global Thinkers Forum we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to administer your account and to provide the services you have requested from us. In particular, we collect information about you when you contact us through this form, subscribe to our newsletter, subscribe to become a member, participate in surveys, register to attend our events or nominate individuals to receive GTF Awards. Website information is collected using cookies. In addition to the above, from time to time, we would like to contact you with details of other initiatives, events or services we provide. By becoming an individual member you consent to us contacting you for this purpose. For further information on how your information is used, how we maintain the security of your information and your rights to access information we hold on you, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.