Over the years we have been building our diverse network of thought leaders to share their vision for the future, create meaningful conversations and to achieve positive change through our mentoring programmes that support youth and women around the world.
The Forum is London-based and was incubated at Oxford University’s Said Business School in 2011. It was launched in 2012 under the patronage of Her Majesty Queen Rania al Abdullah in Amman, Jordan.
Global Thinkers Forum has a network of influencers and partners that reach more than 70 countries around the world and engages leaders across business, philanthropy, academia, science, civil society, NGOs and government. GTF has partnered with some of the world’s leading brands, organisations and foundations and has an advisory board consisting of social impact focused leaders from over 20 countries.
GTF’s Focus is on three key areas :
- Accountable Leadership
- Women’s Empowerment
- Youth Development
Global Thinkers Forum promotes positive change by fostering conversations, collaboration and accountable leadership. Youth and women are catalysts for innovation and forward thinking, and we actively promote their empowerment and engagement through international mentoring.
Global Thinkers Forum’s vision is to become the world's most respected organisation in promoting values-based decision-making and in stakeholder engagement for supporting youth and women through mentoring.
Our values are at the core of our organisation and serve as a compass to everything we do:
- Ethical Behaviour & Governance: We manifest at all times a professional code of ethics and values.
- Accountability: We act with integrity, fairness, and honesty. We are driven by a sense of accountability towards humanity.
- Collaboration: We build bridges of collaboration to achieve positive change.
- Empowerment: We help women and youth with capacity building.
- Cross Cultural Understanding: As global thinkers, our work starts and ends with understanding different cultures. We embrace diversity and work effectively across cultures.
- Fresh Thinking: We seek to introduce fresh and innovative thinking in everything we do.
The Global Thinkers Forum network comprises pioneering minds and values-driven thought leaders who are passionate about creating a better world. Our work has introduced an arena of open-mindedness, inspiration, collaboration and accountable leadership. Women have an influential role in this ecosystem, shaping a new reality for social progress and excellence. Our world needs women forerunners who can understand that collaboration is key for progress and sustainable development and will seek partnerships with unanticipated stakeholders. GTF invites like-minded individuals and organisations to partner and create Global Thinkers Forum events that advance and expand its initiatives, three-fold mission and nurture positive change in the world.