Dr Avra Lyraki
Dr Avra Lyraki
Global Executive Communications' Coach/ C-Level Mentor/ ICF MCC, PCC & ACC Credentialing Assessor/ Speaker
Dr. Avra Lyraki is a Global Executive Communications Coach who works with C - Level Executives and high potential leaders to help them create positive permanent shifts in their leadership impact and the results they achieve. She works one-on-one with senior executives worldwide and with senior teams to help them co-act better and increase their executive visibility and impact as a team.
She also works with executive teams to help them communicate effectively with their internal and external stakeholders and take the right actions to move forward faster capitalizing on their character strengths.
She provides practical tools and serves as a thought partner to support the challenging process of change. Leaders get the chance to optimize new behaviors by practicing and troubleshooting before actual implementation.
Her PhD thesis is focused on Corporate Communications specializing in Organizational Communication Issues during Mergers & Acquisitions. She also holds a Master’s degree with specialization in International Management from the University of La Verne, California and a bachelor’s degree in International Relations from Panteion University of Social & Political Sciences, Department of International & European Studies.
Having worked for more than 20 years in the services industry in the Human Resources Management (as an Executive Internal Coach and Public Speaking Mentor), Customer Intelligence and Experience and MarCom (ATL, BTL, TTL, Strategic MarCom, joint projects liaising, consultancy, training and execution) field she has gathered extensive experience in Corporate Communication Issues, Image Building through offline (handling crisis management issues, event management projects such as the coordination of exhibitions, press conferences, gala dinners, planning and organizing sponsorships) as well as through online media (online reputational management, social media campaigns and online viral marketing).
Additionally, she is a well experienced executive workshop leader in numerous topics specializing in the areas of Executive Coaching, Interpersonal, and Corporate Communications, as well as Personal Mentoring.
Some of her credentials include:
- Founder of Life Self Coaching Institute (www.lifeselfcoaching.com)
- Certified Master Coach (MCC, ICF) & Credentialing Assessor (ICF)
- Intelligent Leadership (IL) Executive Coach
- Mentor of the International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA)
- Communications Mentor, Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
- Certified NLP Master Practitioner & Ericksonian Hypnotist
- Certified Extended DISC® Consultant
- VIA Institute on Character Personal Strengths Practitioner
Having genuine interest for the coaching profession, she has co-authored the innovative coaching methodology Face your Strengths® that has been published in several coaching magazines/portals, as well as, Life Self Coaching Methodology®
Since 1997 she has trained and coached more than 4,000 senior executives, and she has cooperated with multinationals and N.G.O.s, in the field of Executive Communications and Coaching.
She is a member of the: International Coaches Federation (ICF), Institute of Coaching – McLean Hospital – Harvard Medical School, Global Speakers Federation, Women’s Speaker Association, International Positive Psychology Association (IPPA) and Athens Institute for Education and Research.
- Mentor Spotlight: Avra Lyraki - International Positive Psychology Association
- Career and Self -Esteem – Library of Professional Coaching
- Human Social Networking: Necessity or Choice? – Library of Professional Coaching
- Economic Crisis and Self Esteem – Association for Coaching Global Bulletin
- Face your Strengths ® Methodology – International Coaching News
- Face your Strengths ® Methodology - Library of Professional Coaching
- Laws for Climbing the Ladder of Success - IIDM (International Institute of Directors & Managers)
- Face your Strengths ® Methodology – CEOWORLD Magazine
- How can you select the right Executive Coach for your organization? – CEOWORLD Magazine