- What is Global Thinkers Forum?
Global Thinkers Forum (GTF) is a non-profit organisation with a core mission to promote values-based thinking and accountability in leadership. Over the years we have been building our diverse network of thought leaders to share their vision for the future, create meaningful conversations and to achieve positive change through our mentoring programmes that support youth and women around the world.
The Forum is London-based and was incubated at Oxford University’s Said Business School in 2011. It was launched in 2012 under the patronage of Her Majesty Queen Rania al Abdullah in Amman, Jordan.
Global Thinkers Forum has a network of influencers and partners that reach more than 70 countries around the world and engages leaders across business, philanthropy, academia, science, civil society, NGOs and government. GTF has partnered with some of the world’s leading brands, organisations and foundations and has an advisory board consisting of social impact focused leaders from over 20 countries.
- What are the mission and vision of GTF?
Global Thinkers Forum mission is to effect positive change through collaboration, accountable leadership and strategic thinking around some of the world’s key challenges. Women are at the heart of these issues and so is youth, around which we create exciting initiatives and dynamic discussions. GTF’s vision is to become the global organisation that is respected and sought after for answers to world’s key challenges.
- What are the values of GTF?
Our values are at the core of our organisation and serve as a compass to everything we do.
GTF’s values are:
- Ethical Behaviour & Governance: We manifest at all times a professional code of ethics and values.
- Accountability: We act with integrity, fairness, and honesty. We are driven by a sense of accountability towards humanity.
- Collaboration: We build bridges of collaboration to achieve positive change.
- Empowerment: We help women and youth with capacity building.
- Cross Cultural understanding: As global thinkers, our work starts and ends with understanding different cultures. We embrace diversity and work effectively across cultures.
- Fresh Thinking: We seek to introduce fresh and innovative thinking in everything we do.
- What do you achieve with the GTF gatherings?
Positive change, development, progress, generation of new ideas, dissemination of fresh knowledge, create a new generation of competent leaders.
- Why did you select Amman for the inaugural GTF event?
In 2011 brought a series of social uprisings and political change in the Arab world. This was a turning point for the MENA region and many preconceived ideas have been changing across Politics, Governance, Business, Society. We strongly believe that extensive women’s participation is a necessary imperative for our world and the creation of just societies. GTF focuses on the role of the modern woman, not only in the MENA region but also globally.
- Do you have different sponsorship levels?
Sponsors can choose from among selected packages or ask for a customized package. Costs vary depending on the level of promotion and publicity benefits, however the return on investment is very significant and recognised by all GTF Sponsors and Partners
- How can I become a sponsor?
Contact us at email@example.com and we will be delighted to create the right sponsorship package for you.
- How can I become a partner?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have other questions? Email us on email@example.com