GTF’s mission focuses on three areas: fostering accountability in leadership, promoting women’s empowerment and creating opportunities for young people to develop. GTF is also a bridge-builder, and an organisation that promotes public-private sector partnerships and opens conduits for collaboration and stakeholder engagement. The Forum is London-based and was incubated at Oxford University’s Said Business School in 2011. It has been created with the vision to help our societies and leaders navigate a very complex world.
GTF launched officially in 2012 in Amman (Jordan) under the patronage of Her Majesty Queen Rania Al Abdullah. We have since partnered with some of the world’s top brands, organisations and foundations. It features a prestigious Advisory Board with thought leaders and decision makers from over 20 countries. The Global Thinkers Forum organises a wide range of activities including meetings, seminars, fora, roundtable discussions, workshops, networking events, and its not for profit initiatives such as the mentoring programmes and Awards for Excellence.
The Global Thinkers Forum network comprises pioneering minds and values-driven thought leaders who are passionate about creating a better world. Our work has introduced an arena of open-mindedness, inspiration, collaboration and accountable leadership. Women have an influential role in this ecosystem, shaping a new reality for social progress and excellence. Our world needs women forerunners who can understand that collaboration is key for progress and sustainable development and will seek partnerships with unanticipated stakeholders. GTF invites like-minded individuals and organisations to partner and create Global Thinkers Forum events that advance and expand its initiatives, three-fold mission and nurture positive change in the world.
GTF’s Focus is on three key areas :
- Accountable Leadership
- Women’s Empowerment
- Youth Development
Global Thinkers Forum is committed to effecting positive change through collaboration, accountable leadership and strategic thinking around some of the world’s key challenges. Women are at the heart of these issues and so is youth, around which we create exciting initiatives and dynamic discussions.
Global Thinkers Forum’s vision is to become the global organisation that is respected and sought after for answers to world’s key challenges.
Our values are at the core of our organisation and serve as a compass to everything we do:
- Ethical Behaviour & Governance: We manifest at all times a professional code of ethics and values.
- Accountability: We act with integrity, fairness, and honesty. We are driven by a sense of accountability towards humanity.
- Collaboration: We build bridges of collaboration to achieve positive change.
- Empowerment: We help women and youth with capacity building.
- Cross Cultural Understanding: As global thinkers, our work starts and ends with understanding different cultures. We embrace diversity and work effectively across cultures.
- Fresh Thinking: We seek to introduce fresh and innovative thinking in everything we do.