Global Thinkers Forum (GTF) is a global platform that brings together a diverse network of thought leaders to share their visions of the future, create meaningful conversations around them and effect positive change in the world.
GTF’s mission focuses on three areas: accountable leadership, women’s empowerment and youth development. GTF is also a bridge-builder, creating opportunities for knowledge exchange, collaboration, strategic philanthropy and recognition. The Forum is non-profit, London-based and was incubated at Oxford University’s Said Business School in 2011. It has been created to help our societies and leaders navigate a very complex world.
GTF launched officially in 2012 in Amman, Jordan, under the patronage of Queen Rania Al Abdullah and has partnered with some of the world’s top brands, organisations and foundations. It features a prestigious Advisory Board with high-profile thought leaders and decision makers from over 20 countries. GTF organises a wide range of activities including seminars, fora, roundtable discussions, workshops, networking events, mentoring programmes and its Awards for Excellence Ceremony.
The Global Thinkers Forum network comprises pioneering minds and values-driven thought leaders who are passionate about creating a better world. Its work has introduced an arena of open-mindedness, inspiration, collaboration and accountable leadership. Women have an influential role in this ecosystem, shaping a new reality for social progress and excellence. Our world needs women forerunners who can understand that collaboration is key for progress and sustainable development and will seek partnerships with unanticipated stakeholders. GTF invites like-minded individuals and organisations to partner and create Global Thinkers Forum events that advance and expand the mission and its positive effect in the world.
GTF’s Focus is on three key areas :
- Accountable Leadership
- Women’s Empowerment
- Youth Development
Global Thinkers Forum is committed to effecting positive change through collaboration, accountable leadership and strategic thinking around some of the world’s key challenges. Women are at the heart of these issues and so is youth, around which we create exciting initiatives and dynamic discussions.
Global Thinkers Forum’s vision is to become the global organisation that is respected and sought after for answers to world’s key challenges.
Our values are at the core of our organisation and serve as a compass to everything we do:
- Ethical Behaviour & Governance : We manifest at all times a professional code of ethics and values.
- Accountability : We act with integrity, fairness, and honesty. We are driven by a sense of accountability towards humanity.
- Collaboration : We build bridges of collaboration to achieve positive change.
- Empowerment : We help women and youth with capacity building.
- Cross Cultural understanding : As global thinkers, our work starts and ends with understanding different cultures. We embrace diversity and work effectively across cultures.
- Fresh Thinking : We seek to introduce fresh and innovative thinking in everything we do.