- Bridging the gap between entrepreneurs and policy makers
- What do entrepreneurs want from policy makers ?
- How can policies support Knowledge-based and Entrepreneurship skills.
What will you gain?
- Briefly introducing a knowledge economy model: To think of a country making money out of knowledge (more than half of its GDP)
- A bit on knowledge transfer and knowledge absorption within identified KE transfer channels: to think how can we use this knowledge to create & sustain economic growth and job creation.
- A bleak look at unemployment in the MENA: figures and numbers; the urgency to create jobs.
- The need to move fast.
- Zooming in on the needed skills and secrets of a successful scaled out approach.
- Focus on a successful model of teachers and students training.
Who should attend?
- Policy makers, entrepreneurs, education specialists
- This workshop brings the policy maker and the entrepreneur together.
- How can entrepreneurs understand the real challenges facing them and how can they orient their policy makers.
- How can policy makers create enabling environments by connecting socio-economic régimes, innovation (R&D, S&T), education and ICT horizontally towards economic growth and job creation.
- Education and the need to mass train and connect with local communities.
Workshop will be conducted by Reem N. Bsaiso, Senior ICT Consultant