Director, Apex Development
Rooksana is a single mum of two sons, Yusuf 28 and Aarif 19. A sister to 3 gorgeous sisters. An orphan.
Rooksana was raised in a poor home with two very courageous brave and phenomenal parents who instilled in her the values that she could achieve anything she sets her mindset on. Her first job was that of a receptionist in Liberty life and through upgrading her skills, she worked her way to Branding Strategist, and HR / Bursary Officer. At the age of 27, Rooksana gave up the corporate world to pursue her love of being an entrepreneur. At the age of 30, she owned her first BP Petroleum station and being female she worked twice as hard to prove that she could manage a Petrol Site.
Rooksana owned 2 BP Petrol stations for 18 years and continued to do training of soft skills. She pursued her passion of being a Business coach at the same time and successfully helped coach other business owners to start and to grow their businesses. She sold her petrol station in 2015 and continued with the Business Coaching and Business Brokerage to date.
Some positions held were:
- BP Franchise dealer for 19 years. Growing and selling 2 BP stations successfully
- Director of Elite Renwick Business Brokers for 4 years
- Director of Global Woman SA for 18 months
- Currently, Director of Operations, Advanced Shield Tech
- Director of Apex Development
- Founder of Success Growth Coaching