- What is Global Thinkers Forum?
Global Thinkers Forum is a global platform that brings together a diverse network of visionary thought leaders to effect positive change in the world. GTF promotes accountable leadership, women empowerment and youth development. Global Thinkers Forum is also a bridge-builder that creates opportunities for knowledge exchange, collaboration and strategic philanthropy. GTF is London-based and has presence in 5 countries: UK, Jordan, Turkey, Greece, UAE and expanding rapidly. It was launched in 2012 in Amman, Jordan under the patronage of Her Majesty Queen Rania and it features a prestigious Advisory Board with high-profile members from 15 countries. GTF organises a wide range of activities including seminars, fora, roundtable discussions, workshops, networking events and an annual Awards Ceremony.
- What are the mission and vision of GTF?
Global Thinkers Forum mission is to effect positive change through collaboration, accountable leadership and strategic thinking around some of the world’s key challenges. Women are at the heart of these issues and so is youth, around which we create exciting initiatives and dynamic discussions. GTF’s vision is to become the global organisation that is respected and sought after for answers to world’s key challenges.
- What are the values of GTF?
Our values are at the core of our organisation and serve as a compass to everything we do.
GTF’s values are:
- Ethical Behaviour & Governance : We manifest at all times a professional code of ethics and values.
- Accountability : We act with integrity, fairness, and honesty. We are driven by a sense of accountability towards humanity.
- Collaboration : We build bridges of collaboration to achieve positive change.
- Empowerment : We help women and youth with capacity building.
- Cross Cultural understanding : As global thinkers, our work starts and ends with understanding different cultures. We embrace diversity and work effectively across cultures.
- Fresh Thinking : We seek to introduce fresh and innovative thinking in everything we do.
- What do you achieve with the GTF gatherings?
Positive change, development, progress, generation of new ideas, dissemination of fresh knowledge, create a new generation of competent leaders. Over our first annual event that took place in Amman under the Patronage of Queen Rania Al Abdullah, we promoted Women Leaders in MENA, we supported entrepreneurship, talent and excellence in the MENA region. At GTF we believe that there is an urgent need for inspiring, pioneering women Entrepreneurs, women in Business and women in the Media, who will act as role models and will positively impact societies by creating new excellence standards in Leadership & Governance. Global Thinkers Forum is identifying and celebrating the leadership of the future, the new leadership needed to lead our World through the 21st century.
- Why did you select Amman for the inaugural GTF event?
In 2011 brought a series of social uprisings and political change in the Arab world. This was a turning point for the MENA region and many preconceived ideas have been changing across Politics, Governance, Business, Society. We strongly believe that extensive women’s participation is a necessary imperative for our world and the creation of just societies.
GTF focuses on the role of the modern woman, not only in the MENA region but also globally. But we know that there is a growing number of women leaders in the MENA today. And we wanted to look for, support and promote capable, success-orientated, pioneering women. We have received the utmost honour to be embraced by Her Majesty Queen Rania as well as HRH Princess Rym Ali and HRH Princess Sumaya bint El Hassan, who have joined our mission and actively support GTF.
- How many events a year do you host?
GTF organises a big annual gathering and the GTF Awards for Excellence ceremony and we also organise theme specific events such symposiums, roundtables, seminars and workshops.
- Do you have different registration levels?
Yes, GTF has various registration levels:
A. Corporate Entities
D.Young Entrepreneurs (below 30 years old)
- Do you have different sponsorship levels?
Sponsors can choose from among selected packages or ask for a customized package. Costs vary depending on the level of promotion and publicity benefits, however the return on investment is very significant and recognised by all GTF Sponsors and Partners
- How can I become a sponsor?
Please contact us at email@example.com and we will be delighted to create the right sponsorship package for you.
- How can I become a partner?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have other questions? Please email us on email@example.com