Join us this September at the International
New York Times Athens Democracy Forum
September 13-15, 2015 | Athens, Greece
Megaron Athens International Conference Center
Coinciding with UN International Democracy Day, the Athens Democracy Forum will convene diplomats, scholars, corporate executives, politicians, government ministers, experts and journalists from around the world. Together, at the ancient Agora – the birthplace of democracy – they will explore the state of liberal democracies and the major challenges they face in the world today.
Hear from a world-class roster of speakers and thought-leaders, including:
- Paul Krugman : Op-Ed Columnist, The New York Times
- Roger Cohen : Columnist, The New York Times
- Sir Richard Dearlove KCMG, OBE : Former Intelligence Officer, British Secret Intelligence Service
- Paula Dobriansky : Former US Under Secretary of State for Democracy and Global Affairs
- Kishore Mahbubani : Dean & Professor, National University of Singapore
- Valerie Plame : Writer, Member of the Global Zero Leadership Board & Former CIA Operative
For more info, please visit the INYT Athens Democracy Forum website.
As a media partner of the INYT Athens Democracy Forum, Global Thinkers Forum provided a unique discount code that will allow you to attend the Forum at a 10% DISCOUNTED RATE of all package rates.
Please visit www.athensdemocracyforum.com to register, and enter ID code ADFGTF2015. This discount is valid until midnight on 15 Aug 2015.